Monday, August 27, 2007

Ears by Troy

Visitors:Todd called to say congratulations

Activities:Today was my first day back to work. I went with Allison to the Lactation place at Community Medical Centers in Fresno. I went into work at noon and worked a half day. I was watching the clock to see how much longer I had to wait before I could race home and see Mia. I usually look at the clock during the day wondering where the time went but today the time was going so slowly. It was great to get home and hold her again. I have the wonderful job of burping and changing diapers. I never thought I would say this but I love to burp and change Mia. - Troy

Fun Stuff:Allison was nursing Mia and she had her hands on ears. It was so cute to see her holding her ears each time she goes to eat. We ended up taking pictures of it. - Troy

No comments: