Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Grandma Jeri

Today my mom came over to help with the baby. I don't think I really needed help; just someone to talk to and be there for support as I struggle to breastfeed. She says Mia reminds her of the infamous "Baby Allison". She says Mia seems familiar to her. Some of her mannerisms/facial expressions are similar to mine as a baby. We went on a short outing to Fresno Unified Payroll downtown and to the mall to exchange something. Because of the baby's tight feeding schedule and my discomfort walking, the outing was short, but it was nice to be out for a short time anyway.This afternoon, my mom got a big surprise while changing Mia's diaper. Once the diaper was off, she had a huge blowout. While my mom was trying to figure out how to get the baby out of the mess and get a diaper on her, she peed all over the changing table. It was quite a mess! I ended up cleaning up the baby on the floor while my mom washed the changing table cover.

No comments: