Sunday, August 26, 2007

Explosion! by Troy

Visitors:Julie Wheelock and Dave & Karen Spaulding

Activities:We took pictures with Dave & Karen and had Panda Express for lunch. Very good. Also, Julie brought food over for us from the "Chicks" and we are going to be having ham for dinner. My job as dad is to keep Allison rested when I am here and also to wake up Mia before she eats. I have to wake her up, usually by striping her down to her diaper and mittens. The other thing I do as I wake her up is to change her diaper. Today when I was changing her I had just finished cleaning her off and was getting ready to put on the new diaper. I grabbed her legs to lift her up to put the diaper on and she "Let One Go" all over the changing table. This is not the first time this has happend. Usually I move Mia from side to side and she is good about finishing off her business. This time I didn't wait long enough.Fun Stuff:Put Mia on her stomache on the jungle mat. Very cute.

No comments: