Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's off to work I go . . . by Troy


Today was my first full day back to work. I got to work about 30 mintes late. Allison and I were up at 2:00am and 4:00am and 6:00am. I wanted to sleep a little more. I got up and went to work at 9:00am. The day was busy and very stressful. We had a few problems last week and today I get to continue fixing them. For some reason when I leave the office everything starts to unravel. I would have liked to have been able to take more time off to spend with Allison and Mia but financially it will not work if we don't make money at the office. I could bore you with work stuff but I will fast forward to the end of the day at work.All day I had been looking at the clock counting down until I got to go home to see Allison and Mia. I look forward to going home and helping around the house and of course changing diapers. Allison's mom ,Jeri, stayed with her today to help with my transitioning back to work and we are very thankful that she was able to take a couple of days off from teaching to help out. We are very grateful that she could help. She will be coming by tomorrow as well. - TroyVisitors:Rosie Cutler brought by a great meal. She made Tri-Tip, Russett Potatoes, and vegetables. Mmmmmm... Can't wait for left-overs.

No comments: